AM.3.VM.../ AM.3.VI - Modular Max. Pressure Valves
- Maximum Pressure Valve
- Max.Operating Pressure 320 Bar
- Setting Ranges 50/150/320 Bar
- Max Flow 40 L/min
AM.3.VM type pressure regulating valves are available with a pressure range of 2 - 320 bar. Adjustment is by means of a grub screw or a plastic knob.
Three basic versions are available:
- AM3VM on single A or B lines, and on A and B lines, with drainage to T
- AM3VMP on single P line, with drainage to T
- AM3VI on single A or B lines, and on A and B lines, with crossed drainage on A or B (see hydraulic symbols). All versions can accept three types of springs with calibrated ranges as shown in the specifications.
The cartridge, which is the same for all versions, is the direct acting type CMP10. For the minimum permissible setting pressure depending on the spring, see minimum pressure setting curve.