Input pressure cont.
Differential pressure cont.
- Compact Travel Motor with high starting torque and smooth running at low speeds
- Suitable for hydrostatic systems in open and closed circuit
- Optional integrated safety brake
- Optional brake valves sub-plate VCT (only for open-circuit and open-centre directional control valve system, not in series)
- Manual disconnect hydraulic motor from gearbox for towing
- Variety of mounting flanges
- Very compact size and high power performance
Compact Travel Motor with reinforced roller-orbit motors - economical travel drive solution for small, self-propelled machines up to 1500 kg weight with wheel or track drive. Especially suitable for drives where high torque and smooth running at low speeds is required. Equipped with a holding brake, brake valves and emergency towing facility.
CF - with brake
SF - without brake
DIS - manual disengagement of hydraulic motor from gearbox for towing
TAC / U - connecting with through drive for speedometer
HPS - high pressure shaft seal